Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I order food/drinks/dinner at the show?
YES. You can also arrive early, eat dinner and then enjoy the comedy show; that way you donít have to worry about spitting food or choking over an incredibly uncontrollable laugh.
2. Are there any drink minimums?
NO. We want a little of your money and more of your laughs.
3. Is there parking available?
YES. Right at Jack London Square, and we partially validate your ticket.
4. Is the venue handicap accessible?
YES. Please let us know in advance (email or phone) so we can create an appropriate seating area.
5. Can I use a credit card?
YES. Click on the Tickets link above.
6. Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
You can buy tickets at the door, but advance purchase is recommended. If you are worried about a last minute change in plans, email or call us and we will gladly move your tickets to another date.
7. What time should I arrive?
Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time. Arrive early. Seating is first come first served.
8. Can I find out who is performing at a particular show?
YES. Check out the Calendar link above.
9. Are the comedians funny?
Our lineups include some of the best and well-established comedians, along with up-and-coming stars. You can find out more about the comedians on our Calendar page.
10. How long is every show?
Each show runs for an hour and a half (90 minutes).
11. Is there any age restriction?
We recommend 18+. Most of our shows are pretty clean shows but it's a live comedy show. If you are under 18 and accompanied by an adult who doesn't mind it, we won't mind it. If you are too young to sit quietly in one place for 90 minutes we'll be happy to tie you to your chair and tape your mouth.
12. No minimums, no age restrictions, don't you have ANY restrictions?
Okay, if you insist - NO RECORDING, NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY, NO ANSWERING ANYTHING ON YOUR PHONES DURING THE SHOW
13. What if I have a question that is still not answered?
So you are one of those kinds eh? Okay, just email or call us and we'll be happy to answer it for you.